Molecular phylogenetic study of Incilaria fruhstorferi based on Metallothionein gene
Min Kyu Sang, Hee-Ju Hwang, Se Won Kang, Seung-Hwan Park, So Young Park, Jong Min Chung, Jie Eun Park, Hye Rin Min, Jun Sang Lee, Yeon Soo Han, Hong Seog Park, Ran Won and Yong Seok Lee
Department of Life Science and Biotechnology, College of Natural Sciences, Soonchunhyang University, Asan, Chungnam 31538, Republic of Korea 1Biological Resource Center, Korea Research Institute of Bioscience and Biotechnology (KRIBB), Jeongeup, 56212, Ko
Metallothionein (MT) family is a metal binding protein that is involved in maintaining homeostasis in the body and detoxifying against heavy metal poisoning. Recently, MT has been studied as a biomarker, same as a cytochrome oxidase I (COI) gene, that can identify species of various organisms. Incilaria fruhstorferi is a large slug that is distributed in Jeju Island, Chuncheon, Busan, and Deokjeokdo. The genetic information of I. fruhstorferi registered in the NCBI (53 nucleotides and 21 proteins) is indicative of the organism¡¯s study should be needed. The researchers conducted a transcript-xome study using the Illumina HiSeq 2500 Next Generation Sequencing Platform for the genetic analysis of I. fruhstorferi and obtained the MT gene of I. fruhstorferi. Molecular phylogenetic analysis was carried out using the MT gene of I. fruhstorferi, confirming the similarity with molluscs belonging to Stylommatophora such as Nesiohelix samarangae, Arianta arbustorum, Helix aspersa and H. pomatia.

v33-4-6-259-265.pdf (1.8M), Down : 173, 2018-01-11 14:13:13

»ç¹«±¹ & ÆíÁý±¹ : Ãæ³² ¾Æ»ê½Ã ½Åâ¸é ¼øõÇâ·Î 22 ÀÚ¿¬°úÇдëÇР3317È£ / Tel: 041-530-3040 / E-mail : malacol@naver.com